A photograph a day journey.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 33

I know, for the most part, that everyone thinks that their husband is the best.
But they are wrong. 
My husband clearly outshines everyone else's.
My husband is the best
because:
He loves me, clearly this is not an easy task.
I am selfish, unmotivated, lazy, look like a beached whale, and whine...just to name a few.
He washes the dishes, even without me asking him. 
He bought me a new hard drive, to store all my pictures so that I wouldn't lose them again.
He reads to the baby, which clearly puts him at number 1.
He's a firefighter, which sometimes drives me nuts. 
He is patient with me, and really everybody else.
He is a hard worker, at one point he was working 3 jobs just to pay for my engagement ring
He is mine, this coming May we will have been together for 6 years. 
We were off-again-on-again dating that time but always within arms reach.
Happy early valentines day my love.
Love Kait. 

No comments: