A photograph a day journey.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 1.

Today is day 1. 
Ground zero. 
The beginning. 
I am starting this as a challenge to myself.
I spend hours and hours reading blogs, and have blogged before and now I am picking up my pencil and starting it again. 
I wanted to do something that would combine my love of words and photography together.
A photo a day would be the perfect love child for my newly acquired spare time.
Something to keep me out of trouble, and keep these hands busy.


You see, my darling husband and I are expecting our first child (yep, yet another Mommy blog)
and because of "complications" that started at 22 weeks, I have been put on "almost bed-rest".
By "almost bed-rest" I mean, no more working, no more strenuous activities, you get the picture.


So, without further adieu, here is my first picture.   



Baby Butters room. 


Until tomorrow.
Kait

No comments: